What Is The Difference Between The LED Lamp, The Energy Saving Lamp And The Ordinary Filament Lamp?
(1) the LED lamp is also called a light emitting diode. It is a solid-state semiconductor device that can directly convert electricity into light. The heart of LED is a semiconductor wafer. One end of the chip is attached to a bracket, one end is the negative pole, and the other end is connected to the positive pole of the power supply, so that the whole wafer is encapsulated by epoxy resin. The semiconductor wafer is made up of three parts, one is P semiconductor, the other is N semiconductor. The other side is mainly the electron, and the middle is usually 1 to 5 cycles of quantum well. When the current is acting on the wafer through a conductor, electrons and holes will be pushed to the quantum well, and electrons will be combined with holes in the quantum well. Then the energy will be emitted in the form of photons, which is the principle of LED luminescence.
(2) LED lamp has many advantages such as small volume, low power consumption, long life, non-toxic and environmental protection. LED lamps gradually develop from outdoor decoration and engineering lighting to household lighting.
Energy saving lamp
(1) the energy saving lamp, also called compact fluorescent lamp, has high luminous efficiency (5 times than the ordinary bulb). It has obvious energy saving effect, long life (8 times the ordinary bulb), small volume and convenient operation. Its working principle is basically the same as that of a fluorescent lamp.
(2) in addition to white (Leng Guang), there is still warm light. Generally speaking, under the same Watt, one energy saving lamp is 80% more energy saving than the incandescent lamp, the average life span is 8 times longer, and the heat radiation is only 20%. Under a strict condition, a 5 Watt energy-saving lighting can be regarded as an incandescent lamp equal to 25 watts. The 7 WATT energy-saving lighting is about 40 watts, and the 9 watt lamp is about 60 watts.
(1) also called incandescent lamp bulb, which is the working principle of the current through the filament heat, helical filament will continue to heat accumulation, the filament temperature reaches 2000 degrees Celsius, the filament in incandescent state, like a red hot iron can shine a light. The higher the temperature of the filament, the brighter the light will be. It is called an filament lamp. When the incandescent lamp glows, a large amount of electrical energy will be converted into heat, and only a few parts can be converted into useful light.
(2) the light emitted by the filament lamp is all color light, but the proportion of all kinds of color light is determined by the luminescent substance (tungsten) and the temperature. The imbalance in proportion leads to the color of light, so the color of the object is not true in the incandescent lamp.
(3) the life of the filament lamp is related to the temperature of the filament, because the higher the temperature, the easier the filament will be sublimated. Both ends of the fluorescent lamp blackening process is: tungsten tungsten sublimation directly into gas, these gases have low temperature of tungsten lamp and wall lamp on the wall and sublimation in black, when compared to the sublimation of tungsten thin, electricity is easy to burn, thus ending the life of the lamp. So the greater the power of the filament lamp.
SHAOXING XINSHAN SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
Address：Room 303, Dongfangyimai, Pujiang Road 2 ,shaoxing, China